Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 6
|Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 6|
|Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 6 initial Japanese logo|
|Japanese Title(s)||逆転裁判６ (Gyakuten Saiban 6)|
|Genre(s)||Legal Drama, Visual Novel, Adventure|
|Release Date(s)||Nintendo 3DS:
|Age Rating(s)||CERO: |
|Preceded by||Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies|
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 6, known in Japan as Gyakuten Saiban 6 (Japanese: 逆転裁判６, "Turnabout Trial 6"), is the sixth game in the main Ace Attorney series that is currently in development for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first announced on September 1, 2015, and is set to be released in Japan and the west in 2016.
 Release Information
The game is set to be released on the second quarter of 2016 for Japan and the western territories.
Unlike the previous main series games, which happen in Japan, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 6 will be set in the mysterious, foreign kingdom of Kurain, where dead spirits are said to be abundant.
A new feature, divination séances in trials, is introduced. During the séances, clues come up the surface of the Pool of Souls, showing images or texts related to a case.
The theme of the game is "courtroom revolution," that is, how Phoenix can change the system of the court.
 Main Characters
- Phoenix Wright - a lawyer and manager of the Wright Anything Agency.
- Ahlbi Ur'gaid - a young apprentice priest who works as a tour guide and loves his country.
- Apollo Justice - a defense attorney also working in the Wright Anything Agency.
- Athena Cykes - the youngest defense attorney in the Wright Anything Agency. She specializes in analytical psychology.
- Rayfa Padma Khu'rain - the royal priestess of Khu'rain and also its crown princess. She is the one who performs the divination séances.
- Maya Fey - A spirit medium and Phoenix's former assistant. She has just finished her training to be master of Kurain Village the Kurain Channeling Technique.
- Nahyuta Sahdmadhi - a Khu'rainese monk who is also a prosecutor. It is suggested that he has strong ties to Apollo. He serves as the main prosecutor of the game.
Related ThreadsFeatured Game | Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice - last post by @ Sep 15, 2016
Things you can learn from the Phoenix Wright series - last post by @ Jul 14, 2011
Phoenix Wright: mobile - last post by @ Dec 18, 2007
Preview of Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright, featured at Comic Con - last post by @ Aug 9, 2014
Iwata Asks: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - last post by @ Feb 14, 2014
This page has been accessed 665 times.