Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Official Casebook Vol 1 - The Phoenix Wright Files
This is volume 1 of the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Official Casebooks series of manga. The series spans 4 volumes in Japan and 2 in the US, the English language release combines the first 2 and last 2 volumes into 1 book each. The 2 books would later be collected into one volume in Japan and reprinted.
This series is a collection of short stories by various artists, featuring characters from across the first 3 games, but they all have Phoenix Wright as the central character.
- Progress Toward Tomorrow, by Tamako Yamauichi
- Turnabout Interference, by Kei Nisemura
- Turnabout Illusions, by Seventh Gear
- A Small Case in a Small Office, by Wataru Yamasaki
- Kind Lies, by Tsubaki Mikage
- Turnabout Misunderstanding, by Kaname Uchimura
- Motive Power, by Naruzo
- Turnabout Day Off, by Yuya Kurogami
- Turnabout Kitten, by Natsu Otono
- Spirit Medium or Bust!, by Kaoru Osada
- It's Not Easy Being A Defense Lawyer, by DAIGO
- A Turnabout Day Together, by Masao Aona
- Turnabout? Food Fight, by Yorozu
- Car Life, My Life, by Tamako Yamauichi
- Ball Search Team, Head Out!!, by Tomo
- The Legendary Defense Attorney, by Kikuchiyo Anko
- Maya's Blue Skies, by Wataru Yamasaki
- The Mystery of the Missing Manju, by Tsukapon
- Encounter with the Unknown, by Rin Hashiba
- Turnabout Big Turnaround, by Shinosuke
Plus various 4-koma by Kikuchiyo Anko, Aira Kano and Kiyono Shimanda.