Newspaper Clipping 2 (Reunion, and Turnabout)
|Newspaper Clipping 2|
|Received from||Dick Gumshoe/Director Hotti|
|Case||Reunion, and Turnabout|
This is a newspaper clipping about the death of Mimi Miney, the nurse who worked at Turner Grey's clinic. It reads how Mimi died as a result of her car crashing when she fell asleep at the wheel and Director Hotti fills in some further parts of the article later on.
- -Highway of Nightmares-
- May 24 - Late last night, two women's car crashed into a highway center divide. One of the women was not able to escape the flaming wreckage and died at the site.
- Ongoing investigation has revealed that the driver had fallen asleep at the wheel.
- -Ms. Ini Miney Holds Interview About Crash-
- I was like, really tired and I dropped off to sleep. Then there was this crash, and like, I woke up in a huge sea of flames. I was like, still half-asleep, but I opened the right door and like, got out.
- I don't, like, remember anything else.
- -Doctor Lurking in the Shadows?
- If Ms. Ini Miney is to be believed, the one driving the car was her sister, Mimi Miney.
- Mimi Miney was the nurse at Grey Surgical Clinic where 14 patients were accidentally overdosed to their death. Is this then, just a mere coincidence...?